At WillDom, we offer all the companies the best software developers in Latin America so they can hire and incorporate them in their projects. Connect with our remote staff! We seek to find the right fit for our client’s projects: we listen to your needs and in less than 72 hours we find and deliver the role or team that fully meets your business needs and technical requirements.
Having to select from too few options can be just as frustrating as having too many options and needing to decide on which one to pick. That’s what happens to most developers when it comes to software programming languages. There are too many. Far too many.
- It’s the most widely used language on the web
As it’s the most widely used programming language in the world, those who know how to use it are highly sought after by IT companies.
As it happens with most careers, a more experienced programmer will earn a higher salary.
- It’s easy to learn how to use
It is user-friendly and uses natural language, which makes coding simple and understandable.
- It’s highly versatile
- Web applications, both front-end (user-faced) and back-end (server-side). It’s the most popular language for creating websites and web applications.
- In this case, it is also possible to use alongside, for example, React or Angular to create different web interfaces.
- It can be used to perform automated UI testing of the applications created.
- Need help? You’ll find community support
- If you are into game designing, this can be your tool
Depending on the combination of tools you use in conjunction with JS, you can even create 3D games. Fun, right?
So, is becoming a developer a good choice?
Several reports suggest that the employment of developers in the US has been growing continuously over the past several years. The projection shows that this trend will continue, compared to most occupations.
Moreover, as an increasing number of companies (both large and small) require some kind of development, any coder is always going to have a job. Not only that, if for some reason you take a job and aren’t satisfied with it, it’s very likely that you’ll find something you enjoy more. That happens because the demand is greater than the amount of specialized developers that are available.
Is there anything nicer than creating your first mobile app or game? If your answer is, “I can’t imagine anything better”, then becoming a professional programmer is for you.