The company is a growing business, reaching new markets, and crossing geographical barriers. They needed to add new functionalities to a platform with coexisting technologies without interrupting daily operations.
Expanding from Canada to US markets, arriving in Europe and Africa our customer needed a product that could deliver a fitting service in these markets, improving customer support, enrollment, room booking, billing, and payment methods.
Three WillDom Full-stack web developers joined a 20 people team. Together, they went over two projects.
1st, the team created from scratch a new app:
• The new reservation setter is a unique online booking menu: it connects to the previous core system.
• It allows customers to book appointments.
• The spa clients now deliver feedback through survey forms.
2nd, the team developed a CRM for spas:
• WillDom’s team developed new features:
- Extend payment methods, adapt to currencies, and fix timezone issues
- integration with other services, such as employee management The upgrades boosted the brand’s digital transformation, providing technology improvements, and enhancing customer experience.
• Backend: .Net, .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC.
• Database: MongoDB, SQL Server.
• Cloud: AWS, Amazon S3, Amazon SQS, E-commerce.
All in all, our customer and WillDom developers created an extended-lasting team. The joint work environment matured over 4 fruitful years.
More Success Stories