As a fast-growing company team of professionals, our customer has set it’s most significant challenges on it's primary users: Healthcare Professionals and Patients.
• The company expected to reach 20K users, which resulted in a need for increasing product capabilities.
• Improve information gathering .
• Improve mobile app services: video calls, devices, forms.
• Enhance UX and UI.
• Provide a fast response to current health problems.
WillDom software developers joined the customer's team to build new features. Our developers were responsible for a vast contribution to the client's teamwork effort. WillDom contributes to Backend, Frontend, Mobile, and QA.
Two user profiles improved their experience by using the app:
Health Professionals | Web app
• Assessment: helping provide a complete patient diagnosis.
• Monitoring: for chronic diseases, lab tests, etc.
• Appointments follow up.
• Responding to the current health problems with COVID-19, we developed a daily survey for professionals to assess how they were taking care of their health and monitor the chances of COVID-19 infection.
• Data recollection to get insights for product enhancement.
• Forms compliant with WebApp responsiveness standards.
Patients | Mobile app
• Developing graphics to reflect and examine the primary user's data: high blood pressure, pressure control, medication, regular monitoring, among others.
• Improve push notifications for users to help them follow the medical program set by their medical professionals.
• Video optimization: shift web connectivity without interrupting transmission. Prioritizing on each side:
- for the doctor, to view the patient.
- for the patient, to listen to the Professional.
• Create new forms to boost data collection for health programs and interactions.
• Visual Design improvements and mobile responsiveness re-design.
• Mobile: Android, migrating from Java to Kotlin –following Google's guidelines and standards. A native solution, over a hybrid one, that boosted Bluetooth connectivity.
• Back End: Python.
• DBA: PostgreSQL.
Currently, as of August 2020, with six developers as part of our customer team, we expect to keep adding value and be a critical factor in their business success.
More Success Stories